ICCM provides specialist person-centred home-based care for people living with wide ranging complex healthcare conditions.
We provide tailored services for:
- Adults living with complex care conditions
- Young People transitioning to adult services living with complex conditions
- For children and their families, living with complex care conditions
Please follow the links above the find out more
ICCM services deliver bespoke care teams to support specific individual need, providing care where necessary 24 hours per day. We also provide live-in care services for some clients.
ICCM has national expertise in supporting clients who are ventilator-dependent. We are also expert in and have significant care experience supporting clients living with:
- Acquired brain injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Huntington’s disease
- Motor Neurone Disease (MND)
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscular dystrophy
- A complex care condition and a learning disability
We also support a range of other rarer neuro-muscular conditions. Please follow the link pages to find out more